Giant are seeking Animators for an exciting new production.
The role involves working alongside other Animators under the direction of an Animation Lead. The role requires an excellent understanding of the Animation process, including prior experience with Maya. In addition to this, we are seeking candidates who are highly motivated and passionate about their work. Applicants should be eligible to work within the EEA.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – note that you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: ‘Application – 3D Maya Animator’.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Application deadline: 10th May 2019
- Must work under pressure of tight deadlines and be able to problem-solve issues as they arise
- Troubleshoot technical and managerial issues in relation to the Animation department
- Communicate departmental reports and issues with the Production Manager and Animation Leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize
- Great attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A team player
- Technically skilled
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open to direction