Giant are looking for an Animation Director for an exciting new production!
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and applicants should ideally be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to email@example.com – please note: you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Animation Director”.
Starting date: Summer 2019
- Must work under pressure of tight deadlines and be able to problem-solve issues as they arise
- Establish key character animation/bible with Director and Animation Leads
- Ensure the quality of animation is maintained throughout production
- Review animation passes from the internal/ external teams and write notes and responses to keep quality of show consistent
- Approve character and facial rigs
- Help reduce retakes by working closely with animation teams
- Minimum 3 years directing 3D for Animation Production
- First-hand 3D Animation Experience, technically skilled
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and attention to detail