Giant are seeking an Assembly Editor to join our team.
This is a full-time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland and applicants should ideally be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please email your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Assembly Editor”.
Starting date: ASAP
- Import and generate assembly edits based on storyboard and script.
- Ingesting animatics and QT’s from client
- Create episodes in Shotgun
- Work alongside production and creative teams to organise and track changes and amendments to edits.
- Maintain and update audio pick-up’s from client/distribute to team
- Ensuring all edits are technically correct and contain all required information, time codes and shot count etc.
- Liaise with production when audio/sync issues arise
- Render edits for client delivery
- Assist in the delivery of final DPX’s to client
- Troubleshoot edit/SG upload/audio issues as needed
- Understanding of film language, sequential storytelling and continuity.
- Proficiency in Premiere; Shotgun and editing preferred
- Preferred past experience working in animation or VFX on long form series.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great communication skills, ability to speak up when issues arise, and proactiveness on a deadline-oriented production