Giant are seeking a CG Supervisor for an upcoming Co-production.
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.The role is open to all applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and applicants would ideally be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – CG Supervisor Position”.
Starting date: ASAP
- Provide creative and technical solutions on an ongoing basis throughout a project which deliver to client and internal quality expectations but also drives commercial results for affordable and profitable projects.
- Filter diverse feedback from both client and Project director to members of the team.
- Work closely with coordinator to drive the project team to meet schedule objectives.
- Work closely with Project producer to evaluate project estimations as the project develops.
- During the pre production phase work with the director and producer to help define and refine the creative requirements of the project so they can be technically achieved within budget.
- Identify strengths of team members best suited to certain tasks and set tasks for the team
- Troubleshoot project specific problems as they happen to support the team.
- Review the work of the team working on the project.
- Collaborate with leads and artists in all CG departments, provide clear directives and objectives, and monitor progress
- Conduct project evaluations and post-mortem reports at the wrap of each project
- Minimum 5 years experience working within CG animation production
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a supervisory capacity
- Strong working knowledge of 3D software, preferably including Maya, Houdini and Nuke. Knowledge of Shotgun software is a plus.
- Demonstrable understanding of the full CG pipeline
- A strong, measurable track record in delivering against project goals.