Giant are hiring a Senior Nuke Compositing Artist for our current production!
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland and applicants should be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please apply to email@example.com – note that you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: ‘Application – Senior Nuke Compositing Artist’.
Application deadline: 20th July 2018
Starting date: 6th August 2018
- Responsible for constructing the final image by combining layers of previously-created material, including rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, 2D elements, and backgrounds
- Communicate departmental reports and issues with the Production Manager and other Department Leads
- Must work under pressure of tight deadlines and be able to problem-solve issues as they arise
- Minimum 3 years experience, preferably in an animation environment
- Experience in Nuke is essential, Maya experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment