Giant are looking for a Concept Artist to join our Development Team!
This is a freelance, contracted position.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive, a reply might not always be possible.
Please e-mail email@example.com to apply – please note: you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. For example: ‘Application – Concept Artist’.
- Work with the Art Director and other artists to establish the style, mood, and tone for the world of the project
- Create key concept art to collaborate with other art departments
- Experience creating concept work for animation or film
- Experience with digital art tools such as Photoshop, Painter, ect.
- Advanced knowledge of painting environments, characters, architecture and props
- Eye for composition, light, color theory, detail, and staging
- Ability to take conceptual idea and bring it to a final illustration/design that can be translated into both 2D and 3D worlds
- Ability to create concept art from scratch with little to no reference material
The ideal candidate will be:
- Comfortable in a team environment
- Technically skilled
- Strong problem-solver with attention to detail
- A creative self-motivator
- Open to direction
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills