Giant are looking for a Concept Artist to join our Development Team!
This is a full-time, in-house position based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland and who are eligible to work in the EEA.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive, a reply might not always be possible.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply – please note: you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. For example: ‘Application – Concept Artist’.
- Work with the Art Director and other artists to establish the style, mood, and tone for the world of the project
- Create key concept art to collaborate with other art departments
- Experience creating concept work for animation or film
- Experience with digital art tools such as Photoshop, Painter, ect.
- Advanced knowledge of painting environments, characters, architecture and props
- Eye for composition, light, color theory, detail, and staging
- Ability to take conceptual idea and bring it to a final illustration/design that can be translated into both 2D and 3D worlds
- Ability to create concept art from scratch with little to no reference material
The ideal candidate will be:
- Comfortable in a team environment
- Technically skilled
- Strong problem-solver with attention to detail
- A creative self-motivator
- Open to direction
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills