Giant are seeking an Environment Modeler for an upcoming production.
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and applicants should ideally be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Environment Modeler Position”.
Starting date: ASAP
- Producing high quality assets suitable for production both technically and artistically
- Working well within a team of artists
- Ensuring your assets meet specifications provided by creative leads
- Suggesting feedback and technical solutions on project
- Following concepts and briefs, implementing feedback
- Working closely with the Art Director and CG Supervisor to identify process improvements/tools to increase department productivity
- Thorough knowledge of Maya Modelling Software
- Technical knowledge of topology solutions
- Knowledge of Zbrush a plus
- Good communication skill and ability to work interactively with production and other departments to solve production challenges
- Ability to feedback to other departments and direct any technical changes