Giant are looking to hire an experienced IT Manager.
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and applicants should ideally be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to email@example.com – please note: you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – IT Manager”.
Starting date: ASAP
- The day to day IT management and organisation of a busy animation studio.
- The management and support of the IT network and infrastructure, applications and databases.
- Ensuring that the day to day IT requirements of the multiple sites and users are supported to a high standard.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of network, wireless and cyber security are maintained at all times.
- Identifying and promoting ways to make business processes more efficient resulting in increased productivity levels.
- Working with the business to identify and define value adding projects and then ensuring that the projects are planned and managed in a professional manner resulting in successful delivery on-time and on-budget.
- A 3rd level qualification in an IT related field.
- Minimum 5 years general experience of network, infrastructure and data management.
- Full time position with 40 hours per week.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be/have
- A team player
- Technically skilled
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive