Giant are seeking Layout Artists for a current Netflix project.
This is a full-time position and the role will initially begin as remote working with a view to being in-house when it is safe to do so.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Layout Artist”.
Starting date: November 2020
- 2 years experience working as Layout/Previs artist in Animation or VFX.
- To revise, edit and modify layouts/shots as indicated by the Directors or Lead.
- Ability to manage time to produce quality work within deadlines.
- Effective communication with other member of Layout team and Production to update on progress or flag concerns early
- Good working knowledge of Maya.
- Knowledge and passion for camera composition, pacing and cinematography
- A good working knowledge of the principles of staging, posing and timing.
- Good at problem solving and resolving technical issues