Giant are looking for an experienced Maya Animation Production Specialist for our current production.
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – please note: you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Maya Animation Production Specialist”.
Proposed Starting date: October 5th 2018
You will be required to oversee the production process from concept to delivery.
You will have excellent knowledge of the global animation industry and the global animation talentpool.
You will rely on prior experience to recruit and train key positions on the team.
- B.A (Level 7/8 Certification) in Film Production/Art
- At least 1 year experience in the Film and Animation Industry in a Production/Management Role
- Experience working on a 3D TV Animation Production coordinating multiple large teams across different departments and projects
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in Maya, ToonBoom, Nuke, Photoshop, Shotgun, Google Drive essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication- fluent English is essential
- Extensive knowledge of television animation workflows and styles
- Proven track record of recruitment of key hires essential
- Coordinate weekly schedules and tasks for each artist
- Communicate daily with Creative Directors, giving organized and concise reports
- Assist in estimating budgets and work schedules for existing and future IP’s
- Must work under pressure of tight deadlines and be able to problem-solve issues as they arise
- Troubleshoot technical and managerial issues in relation to all departments
- Communicate departmental reports and issues with the Head of Production and all Department Leads in weekly meetings
- Assist in relocation and housing of new employees
- Assistance corresponding with potential employees and clients
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A team player
- Extremely organized
- Technically skilled
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open to direction