Giant are seeking a Production Coordinator for an upcoming production.
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and applicants should ideally be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Production Coordinator Position”.
Starting date: ASAP
- Working under the Production Manager the coordinator will provide updates, priorities, schedules, and status of all work to artists
- Ensure Shotgun statuses and task assignments are updated and maintained
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately
- Communicate any impacts to schedule to Supervisor/Producer as needed
- Strong written and communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification
- A GREAT Attitude!
- Experience coordinating in an Animation studio or 2+ years as Production Assistant
- Able to take direction and multi-task
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment while meeting deadlines