Giant are seeking a Production Manager for an upcoming production.
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and applicants should ideally be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Production Manager Position”.
Starting date: ASAP
- Manage the overall show schedule for all phases of production.
- Schedule and plan resource requirements with the Producer, CG Supervisor and Creative Leads to plan an effective and efficient approach to completing the show within agreed deadlines.
- Communicate effectively to ensure the team understands the goals and milestone deadlines.
- Provide regular milestone reports and liaise with departments regarding milestones
- Regularly report Show progress and any delays to Producer and Creative Lead
- Inform all necessary parties of any possible/actual delays, reasons and what is being done to avoid further delays. Also, to notify all departments who might be affected by the delay.
- Assist the Producer with the weekly client reports. Liaise with the Producer to ensure the information contained within is accurate at all times.
- Manage and mentor production team, ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- If requested by Producer, liaise with client to arrange reviews, meetings, conference calls, deliveries, discuss schedule etc.
- Forecast resources for the show
- Track Actual Days vs Bid days on all stages of the pipeline
- 2+ years Management experience in Animation
- Proven scheduling experience with a knowledge of Shotgun
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good communication skills – including interaction with show production team, department groups and supervisors
- Ability to manage clients needs and expectations
- Organised and methodical in approach to work
- Calm and positive demeanor
- Clear in planning with artists, supervisors & clients.
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm