Giant are looking for a Project Manager for an exciting new production.
The position is based in Dublin, Ireland and is a full time position. We are seeking candidates who are highly motivated and passionate about their work.
Please mail to email@example.com – note that you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Project Manager”.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Application deadline: June 10th 2019
– Creating and maintaining production budgets and schedules
– Produce weekly cost and production reports
– Oversee best production practice across the production
– Supervision of assistants and artists
– Manage overall production schedule
– Utilize the available resources to plan and maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of each department in line with the schedule
– Ensure the production team understand the goals and deadlines as well as the key milestone deliveries during the production
– Communicate clearly and regularly with Production Supervisor and Directors
– Create and maintain detailed weekly reports and breakout schedules for both the overall production and the individual departments
– Minimum 1 year experience working in an animation production environment
– Minimum 5 year experience working in a project management role
– Experience in Excel and administrative software is a necessity
– Knowledge of Shotgun and production tracking software is an advantage
– Ability to communicate effectively with team members